Monday, March 12, 2007

Home for Spring Break

WOOHOOO, SPRING BREAK!!! Haha, well, not really. I am rocking out in sunny Syracuse, NY (where we are all bitterly angry that the 'Cuse got shut down by the NCAA selection committee for being too awesome for their little "tournament"...). I might make a visit to even sunnier Binghamton, NY later in the week for even more good times. All the while I am thinking about how I could be in Georgia on the beach and playing Frisbee all week... oh well.

In other news, I am now a member of the Ubuntu Forums Beginner's Team. Our goal is to help new users transition to Linux/Ubuntu as easily as possible. We are setting up a wiki page as a sort of "Beginner FAQ", so if you have anything you want included let me know. It feels good to get more involved. I regret that I lack the programming knowledge to directly contribute, but helping others like this is excellent as well.

Well, its 3am local and I promised my friend I would ski with him at 9 tomorrow, so I should get some sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: